FedEx has informed that its team is working hard to deliver gifts and other items to Americans on Christmas Eve but due to surge in volume of orders, it may not be possible to deliver all the orders scheduled for Christmas delivery. FedEx has also offered the option to customers to pick up their...read more
The US Government will receive a penalty of $12 million from Boeing, which has also agreed to modify its commercial aircraft production procedures. The penalty is in lieu of settlements of complaints regarding Boeing’s failure to meet safety and quality standards. The second-highest enforcement...read more
The electric car maker Tesla Motors owned by Elon Musk will be getting a sales tax incentive of $39 million, California State Treasurer John Chiang announced on Tuesday. Tesla in the previous year received over $89 million in incentives from the program for projects over the last six years....read more
Oracle Corp., the American computer hardware company, said that its cloud business has gained momentum in its latest quarter, but strong dollar badly affected its profit.
According to data compiled by Bloomberg, revenue of the company fell around 6.3% to $8.99 billion from a year earlier...read more
Janet Yellen, the famous American economist, is helping out the Federal Reserve to carry out first rate rise in a decade. Yellen is approaching traditional economic models for introducing the change.
The 69-year-old economist argued on the point that the time is very near when there will...read more
United Auto Workers (UAW) talks finally wrapped up with Ford workers voted to approve a new agree late Friday. The deal ended with big gains. The process was so uncertain that no one was sure what’s going to happen until the last ballots were counted. The four-year agreement has been approved by...read more
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. has climbed the most in 3 years after third quarter revenue topped the estimates of analysts. Rebounding sales at its Hollister unit proved helpful in soaring. In a statement on Friday, the New Albany, Ohio-based company said that revenue in the quarter was $878.6...read more
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk seems to be too excited about self-driving cars. On Thursday, he announced that they are strengthening up its self-driving software. The announcement can be an indication that Tesla is working on to launch a self-driving mobility service similar to the one being held...read more
Mobile payment startup Square Inc priced its initial public offering (IPO) at a level lower than what it indicated earlier. As per some analysts, the company’s debut on the stock exchange will help known how public markets will evaluate high-profile private startups.
Online dating...read more
The United Auto Workers (UAW) has agreed to extend its contract with General Motors Co. (GM). UAW has extended its 2011 contract until November 20, according to a Friday letter to UAW-GM local union presidents and chairpersons.
This exceptional move has come a week after the release of...read more
Albertsons, the American grocery company based in Boise, Idaho, recently announced that it will acquire three stores in Arizona from Haggen if the outcome of the Washington-based grocer's assets gets approval from a US bankruptcy court.
The three stores that Albertsons will acquire are on...read more
According to reports, online streaming service Hulu LLC is apparently holding talks with Time Warner Inc. for the sale of an ownership stake in the service.
If the reported move materializes, Time Warner inc. will become the fourth investor in Hulu LLC, which is already co-owned by three...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More