Ferrari North America Inc, a subsidiary of Ferrari NV, has issued a recall for its 2016 California T convertible vehicles due to the risk of leakage of fuel in the engine compartment. The recalled vehicles were manufactured during the period of September 8, 2015 to November 11, 2015. The...read more
Because of the risk of fuel leaks, Ferrari North America Inc. is recalling the 2016 California T convertibles it made over a two-month period this year. Recalling includes vehicles that were made from September 8 to November 11, 2015 and are at the risk of fuel line connection. On Tuesday, in an...read more
Fire threat in four models of its SUVs has forced Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV to issue a recall for 570,000 vehicles associated with two programs. The recalls have been announced owing to issues with vanity mirror wiring and a low-pressure hose. The recalls come amidst the Italian American...read more
In an announcement made on Thursday, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said that it is issuing a recall of 570,000 SUVs because of potential fire risks.
According to the announcement, Fiat Chrysler will recall 570,000 SUVs in two separate campaigns. One of the recalls pertains to 477,000 2011-...read more
One more person has died owing to a faulty airbag inflator. This is the eighth US death owing to the inflator, said the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Since April, it is the first reported death and ninth worldwide.
NHTSA has appointed John Buretta, a former official...read more
Bigwig automaker Honda’s newly designed 2016 Civic sedan -- which is the company’s 10th generation Civic model -- is a perfect passenger vehicle; marking the most advanced iteration of the Civic in the model’s 42-year history.
According to reviews, the new 2016 Honda Civic is a pleasant...read more
The electric car maker Tesla Motors owned by Elon Musk will be getting a sales tax incentive of $39 million, California State Treasurer John Chiang announced on Tuesday. Tesla in the previous year received over $89 million in incentives from the program for projects over the last six years....read more
Do you have interest in buying new cars? If yes, then Chevrolet is having something new for you this spring season. Chevrolet is gearing up to release its latest green offering as it is coming up with its new Chevrolet’s 2016 Malibu hybrid with a starting price of $28, 645, including the...read more
In a statement released on Wednesday, beleaguered German automaker Volkswagen (VW) said that its latest investigations have revealed that it had understated carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions on notably much fewer vehicles than initially feared.
VW is battling a diesel emissions-cheating...read more
On Tuesday, the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) put forth a proposal for making significant revisions to its five-star rating system for new vehicles.
The NHTSA said that the system for rating vehicles for safety should include standards for new crash avoidance...read more
In a late Thursday announcement, beleaguered German automaker Volkswagen (VW) said that as a top manager of its Audi luxury car division has resigned after suspension over links to VW’s diesel-emission scandal.
The Audi executive who has left the company is Ulrich Hackenberg. The 65-year-...read more
According to reports, BMW is apparently on track to sell the maximum number of luxury cars in 2015, beating out rivals Mercedes-Benz and Lexus.
In an indication that BMW will likely win the luxury sales crown for the year 2015, the automaker’s sales witnessed an increase of 3.2 percent...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More