Olds Manor, the last major unoccupied structure in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, is going to be redeveloped into a mixed-use residential and commercial building that will offer apartments, condominiums and retail space.
CWD Real Estate Investment has confirmed that it is planning to...read more
An unidentified party/bidder is willing to pay slightly more than $3 million to take control of more than 6,000 dilapidated homes in Detroit.
The bid of $3.2 million received by Wayne County, which is selling the dilapidated properties, roughly means the minimum allowable bid of $500 per...read more
New house sales in the US rose in September despite downward revisions to sales during summer months. The Commerce Department reported on Friday that sales of new homes rose 0.2% in September to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 467,000.
A median forecast of economists surveyed by...read more
A considerable number of individuals and families are being forced to move from their apartments just west of Ann Arbor as the landlord is making transition from affordable housing to market rate.
Megan Mishler is one of nearly 150 individuals and families at the 368-unit Woodchase...read more
The city of Portland, Oregon, is planning to provide tiny but safer houses for hundreds of homeless people who are currently sleeping under bridges, on footpaths or in empty lots.
Josh Alpert, Director of Strategic Initiatives in Mayor Charlie Hales' office, revealed that a specially...read more
According to a new report, a historic house in Méridain the state of Yucatán, which is believed to have been built in the 17th century, is up for sale.
The house was restored between 2006 and 2008 by the current owner and it is not known when it was built. However, its position in the...read more
- « first
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More