Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has unveiled the images of the company’s next-generation version of its Glass headgear. The new version of the device is the ‘Google Glass Enterprise Edition.’
The images of the new Glass have surfaced...read more
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week statement post on the company’s blog that software engineer Ian Murdock -- the founder of Debian Linux, and later a senior Docker executive -- died on the night of Monday, December 28. Murdock was 42.
Mourning the death of Murdock, Golub...read more
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s Oculus VR virtual-reality startup said that the release of its Touch controllers has been delayed until the second half of 2016.
The Touch controllers were originally scheduled for release in the first half of 2016, almost in coincidence...read more
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a new photo app which the company has described a “selfie and portrait enhancement application,” designed to enable users to capture perfect ‘selfies.’
The ‘free’ new photo app -- initially only for users of iOS devices -- is appropriately...read more
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from January 6 to January 9, bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung's Creative Lab team will demonstrate three interesting projects. The new projects will be demonstrated to gather feedback from the CES attendees, and to gauge the market potential...read more
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research Zurich said that it has, in collaboration with ETH University, created a robot which has Spiderman-like capability to climb walls.
The wall-climbing robot developed by Disney Research Zurich and ETH University is called ‘VertiGo.’... read more
Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment screen? If yes, then Don’t Worry! BMW is coming up with a solution for that too on display at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on January 6-9. The main highlights of BMW’s CES 2016 program include the demonstration of an...read more
On the eve of Christmas season and with the welcoming of the New Year, Verizon wireless is offering spectacular deals to its customers, which could be the beginning of a new battle between the wireless carriers. Are you planning to switch your service line to Verizon? If yes, then it is right...read more
Fitness-tracking device manufacturer Fitbit received overwhelming response from people during the Christmas shopping season. On Christmas day, Fitbit’s application became the most-downloaded application on Apple’s app store. It is indicative of the fact that people soon established their Fitbit...read more
According to the statistics published by Yahoo-owned mobile analytics firm Flurry on Monday, Apple iPhone and iPad together accounted for more than 49 percent of all new device activations in the week of December 19 to December 25.
Going by the figures collected by Flurry for the week...read more
According to an announcement made on Pokemon's official Japanese site, Nintendo is set to launch its 2DS handheld gaming console in Japan with the rollout of four special Pokemon-themed console models.
As per the announcement, Nintendo’s launch of the four special Pokemon-themed 2DS...read more
- next ›
- Del Lago Casino’s furloughed worker creates petition to reopen as operator planning to lay off over 1,000 staff
- Oklahoma will have to bear cost of poorly negotiated gaming compact deal with Native American tribes: Governor Stitt
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More