Both Sprint and Verizon agreed to pay $158 million to the customers as a part of the federal settlement between the two companies. All those customers, who have been charged illegally over wireless phone bills have been requested to get their claims refunded by December 31st either through...read more
Samsung Galaxy today launches its first Galaxy A (2016) TV commercial to aware the world of its new family of smartphones. Recently, Samsung released the second generation of their Galaxy A series, which includes new versions of the Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7 and the Galaxy A9. Starting...read more
A long list of companies nowadays is busy developing virtual reality (VR) headsets, and the recent one to join the queue is Samsung. The company’s new headsets are attracting huge public after it released of a sample video showing basketball star LeBron James.
Samsung, for the launch of...read more
According to a Gamespot report, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix will probably release a PC version of ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ game in January 2016.
The Gamespot report is based on the listing of ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ spotted on Steam. The game was initially launched as a timed...read more
In a recent announcement, Sony has revealed that it will help game developer Stoic in bringing its ‘The Banner Saga’ tactical fantasy indie game to the PlayStation Vita handheld gaming console. The Banner Saga was launched by Stoic two nearly two years back on Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android...read more
Gone are the days when hacking used to give goose bumps! Nowadays, getting system hacked is common practice and similar case happened with Steam, the world’s largest PC gaming platform. It has been reported that some sort of malfunction or breach has hit Steam allowing users to access other...read more
Because of the risk of fuel leaks, Ferrari North America Inc. is recalling the 2016 California T convertibles it made over a two-month period this year. Recalling includes vehicles that were made from September 8 to November 11, 2015 and are at the risk of fuel line connection. On Tuesday, in an...read more
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has revealed in a recent report that tech giant Google is apparently planning to launch a new online messaging service powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
According to the details revealed by WSJ’s unidentified sources, Google has reportedly been working...read more
During the Galaxy A Party 2016 event, Samsung announced its most high-end Smartphone in the Galaxy A lineup, Galaxy A9, with 4,000 mAh battery in China. The largest of the Galaxy A-series family of devices has now been announced by Samsung. From past few weeks, Samsung has been revealing the...read more
ARCA Space Corporation has announced a hoverboard that can run for six-minutes and can support up to 80 kg weight. The hoverboard has been priced at $19,900 by the company and will be available by April 2016.
For adventure lovers, hoverboards are fun and have been in demand in the recent...read more
Just a week is left for Verizon and Sprint customers to claim a refund for unauthorized charges in their mobile bills. In May, both the companies have entered into ‘cramming’ settlement with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) worth $158 million.
Current and former subscribers who...read more
Over the past few weeks, there have been a crazy lot of rumors surrounding Samsung’s Galaxy S7. The craze about the gadget’s look went altogether to a new level when new images were leaked online showing the cover cases of Samsung Galaxy S7 providing a hint about how it will look.
It is...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More