According to a Reuters report released on Friday, officials at the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have initiated investigations into ‘unauthorized’ code which has been implanted in software from bigwig networking-equipment firm Juniper Networks.
Juniper had revealed in an...read more
Bigwig retailer Best Buy is, for a limited period, offering Apple’s newest iPhone 6s handset just for $1, to customers who sign-up for a two-year contract with Verizon or Sprint.
Announcing the limited-time promotion of the iPhone 6s for $1, Best Buy said that that the model being offered...read more
During the course of a recent address at a conference in India, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that the company may launch an online poll to give the public a chance to decide the name of the next Android version, which will be Android 7.0.
All the versions of Google’s Android mobile...read more
On Thursday, Adobe announced the rollout of a new iOS creativity app called ‘Post,’ to give users the ability to create convert their photos, text and graphics into striking visuals which can be shared through Instagram and other social networks.
The newly-launched Adobe Post is a...read more
Yosuke Oshino, the director of Wii U’s Super Mario Maker game, has revealed that a free software update is being rolled out to the game next week. The forthcoming update will unfold new items for the game, to facilitate the gamers in building their own unique levels.
The software update...read more
Mozilla has announced that it has released the long-awaited 64-bit version of its Firefox for Windows web browser to its stable channel. The rollout of 64-bit Firefox version for Windows PCs comes as a result of Mozilla’s recent update to Firefox 43.
According to Mozilla, the 64-bit...read more
On Wednesday, Joe Britt – the co-founder of Danger smartphone firm – introduced a new Internet of Things (IoT) startup called ‘Afero.’
The key aim of the new IoT-focused startup Afero is to help manage the billions of devices which will likely connect to the fast-growing IoT platform in...read more
Japanese newspaper Nikkei has revealed that Hideo Kojima – the creator of Konami’s ‘Metal Gear’ video game series – launched a new studio on December 16, 2015. The studio, underscoring the formation of a new game development team under Hideo Kojima’s headship, is called ‘Kojima Productions.’...read more
In a recent report, The Verge has revealed that Avegant will start shipping the consumer version of its Glyph projector-headset combo in January 2016.
The Avegant Glyph is a ‘personal theater’ headset which was first launched on the Kickstarter crowdfunding site in January 2014, raising...read more
Social network Facebook has quietly rolled out a new desktop-only feature which gives users the ability to find reviews and ratings on local businesses and organizations. The new feature is called ‘Facebook Professional Services.’
The rollout of the new feature by Facebook marks the...read more
Tech giant Google has announced the rollout of an update to its ‘Now on Tap’ feature which is currently available only on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The update brings noteworthy improvements to the Now on Tap feature to make it more useful for the users, particularly during the holiday season....read more
Popular microblogging service Twitter has sent out security alerts to a number of its users, warning them about potential “state-sponsored” hacks. The warnings were received by some Twitter users, via emails, last Friday.
According to reports, the security emails sent by Twitter to ‘a...read more
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More