In a recent statement, Timotheus Höttges - the CEO of T-Mobile USA parent firm Deutsche Telekom - has said that the 'un-carrier' business of T-Mobile cannot be sustained without a merger.
Höttges said that though T-Mobile has announced a number of 'un-carrier' promotions of late, in an...read more
In a noteworthy announcement made on December 15, T-Mobile - the 'uncarrier' US wireless carrier - has revealed that its high-speed LTE service in New York City (NYC) will be given a boost, with the company's new Wideband LTE service.
According to the details shared by T-Mobile, the new...read more
According to a CNET report, US carrier AT&T has apparently decided to stall further investments into its fiber networks till the time the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) asserts its stand on 'Net Neutrality' - the open- Internet concept under which data on the Internet should be...read more
US wireless carrier AT&T has revealed in a statement released on Monday that it has scrapped its plans to launch high-speed Internet service on commercial flights. About the reason behind the move, AT&T said that it plans to focus its attention more on overseas expansion as well as video...read more
Announcing the postponement of the spectrum-incentive auction yet again, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) said in a last-week statement that the auction will now be held in early 2016, instead of mid-2015.
The auction - of 600 MHz spectrum licenses returned by broadcasters for...read more
With bigwig US wireless carrier AT&T having recently settled the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)'s mobile 'cramming' charges against it, a total settlement amount of $105 million will be paid by AT&T; out of which $80 million will go towards refunds to affected customers.
It has been reported that SoftBank is planning to buy DreamWorks Animation. Finalization of this deal would help the Japanese group get control over Hollywood's largest independent animation studio.
SoftBank, the Japanese telecommunication and Internet giant, has offered $32 per share to...read more
Telecommunications and broadband major Verizon Communications has announced its plan to introduce Wi-Fi calling for its users by mid-2015. New York-based Verizon is the largest wireless carrier in the country with the highest numbers of users. The company has delayed the roll out of Wi-Fi...read more
- « first
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More