In a new development, the world's largest cruise ship operator Carnival Corp is all set to start a cruise that would tread from Miami to Cuba. This announcement, that came on Tuesday, would make Carnival the first American cruise company to trip Cuba since the 1960 trade restrictions.
As per AAA Mid-Atlantic, more than 1.2 million New Jersey residents will travel 50 miles or more for the July Fourth holiday weekend. In comparison to last year, there is a 1% this time. More than eight out of 10 will be traveling by automobile during the holiday.
The Independence Day...read more
At the Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism, held at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan was announced as the first Midwest state to team up with Google for making photos of travel destinations available via Google Maps.
The partnership between Pure Michigan...read more
Expedia has acquired its smaller competitor Travelocity paying $280 million in cash to Sabre Corporation. With the current move, Expedia has improved its market share against Priceline Group Inc.
Redmond, Washington-based Expedia was already serving clients of Travelocity under an...read more
On Thursday, the Board of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority approved the hikes on the MetroCard, tolls at MTA bridges, tunnels and fares on the commuter railroads.
This hike will increase the cost of the unlimited-ride monthly MetroCard to $116.50. Also, the bonus for pay-per-...read more
After an hour-long investigation was conducted into a suspicious package found on the platform at the Greenwich train station, the station was reopened late Sunday, said Greenwich police.
Metro-North Police got assistance from officers from the Greenwich Police Department, the Stamford...read more
Airport bus service Michigan Flyer has revealed its intention to build a bus terminal on the site of a former used car lot in Lansing area.
Michigan Flyer, a subsidiary of Owosso-based Indian Trails, transports passengers to and from Detroit Metropolitan Airport. The company informed that...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More