Determined to cut carbon emissions, California on Thursday joined Oregon and six other states in announcing a set of joint steps planned to introduce more than 3 million environment-friendly vehicles by the year of 2025.
The eight states announced that they would add at least 3.3 million...read more
California lawmakers on Thursday passed a measure that would gradually increase the minimum wage in the state by $5 per hour by the year of 2017. Currently the minimum wage in the state is at $8 an hour.
Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), the author of the bill, said it was necessary to...read more
Oil giant BP Plc has filed an emergency appeal with the U. S. Supreme Court urging the apex court to order a subordinate court to reinstate the stay that it lifted, allowing claims administrator to start processing spill claims.
The emergency appeal was filed immediately after the New...read more
Yields on 10-year U. S. Treasury notes suffered a notable fall to close at their lowest in as many as 11 months on Wednesday, partly due to weakness in German bond market and partly because of more buying from institutional investors.
Ten-year German Bund yields tumbled 1.337 per cent,...read more
The popular fast-food chain McDonald's has unveiled plans to return $18 billion to $20 billion to shareholders by 2016 through dividends or by buying-back shares.
The figure of $18-$20 billion that the company will return to shareholders during the period of 2014-2016 represents an...read more
- « first
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More