According to the statistics published by Yahoo-owned mobile analytics firm Flurry on Monday, Apple iPhone and iPad together accounted for more than 49 percent of all new device activations in the week of December 19 to December 25.
Going by the figures collected by Flurry for the week...read more
Tech giants Apple and Microsoft have been touting their latest tablets – the iPad Pro and the Surface Pro 4 – as worthy replacements for traditional laptops, highlighting the fact that the tablets can pose a significant challenge to the power and performance of laptops.
The 12.9-inch iPad...read more
Bigwig retailer Best Buy is, for a limited period, offering Apple’s newest iPhone 6s handset just for $1, to customers who sign-up for a two-year contract with Verizon or Sprint.
Announcing the limited-time promotion of the iPhone 6s for $1, Best Buy said that that the model being offered...read more
Google has recently announced the release of a new update for its main app for the iOS platform. The updated Google app for iOS boasts the addition of some noteworthy features, including support for 3D Touch and iPad multitasking --- two features which are solely focused on Apple-centric...read more
According to several recent reports, tech biggie Apple will likely hold its next product launch event in March 2016, at which it will launch the iPad Pro and Apple Watch 2; and also introduce the much-rumored iPhone 6c handset and the iPad Air 3 tablet.
The eagerly-awaited iPad Pro was...read more
Chinese news website Economic Daily News has revealed in a recent report that US tech biggie Apple plans to roll out a major upgrade to its MacBook Air laptops in 2016. The upgraded MacBook Air models will likely be unveiled by Apple at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) next year....read more
According to the latest statistics released by Adobe, online shopping presence for Black Friday and Cyber Monday -- the busiest shopping period of a year -- was notably dominated by tech giant Apple’s popular iOS devices --- the iPhone and the iPad.
Revealing that Apple’s iOS devices...read more
According to rumors, Apple’s Macbook Air laptop will probably get a refresh in 2016. The refreshed version of the MacBook Air will apparently feature a Retina display as well as Apple’s newest Force Touch trackpad.
The MacBook Air line of Apple laptops currently includes only two models...read more
According to a Bloomberg report, Amazon is making the membership program for its special Prime streaming service more attractive for its subscribers --- it will give its Prime subscribers the access to even better TV content than what is already available to them.
The Bloomberg report,...read more
According to reports, Apple’s two new accessories -- the Apple Pencil stylus; and the Smart Keyboard -- launched for the big-screen iPad Pro tablet, on November 18, are in short supply at the Apple Retail stores.
The Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard were first unveiled by Apple at its...read more
In a brief advisory document posted on Friday, tech giant Apple has officially acknowledged that there is an issue with its new big-screen iPad Pro tablet. The issue, reportedly by several iPad Pro users, makes the tablet unresponsive after it has been charged.
Apple's acknowledgement of...read more
- next ›
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- San Manuel unveils new smoking, alcohol consumption guidelines amid soaring COVID-19 cases in Southern California
- US District Court Judge dismisses lawsuit questioning Texas tribal casino’s sovereign immunity
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More