Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment screen? If yes, then Don’t Worry! BMW is coming up with a solution for that too on display at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on January 6-9. The main highlights of BMW’s CES 2016 program include the demonstration of an...read more
According to reports, BMW is apparently on track to sell the maximum number of luxury cars in 2015, beating out rivals Mercedes-Benz and Lexus.
In an indication that BMW will likely win the luxury sales crown for the year 2015, the automaker’s sales witnessed an increase of 3.2 percent...read more
According to a Reuters report, Apple and BMW were apparently in talks about a potential collaboration for the former's iCar project last year; but the talks eventually did not materialize into any partnership between the two companies.
The Reuters report, citing an unidentified BMW source...read more
According to a report published in the July issue of German business monthly Manager Magazin, US tech giant Apple is apparently interested in bigwig German automaker BMW's i3 electric car platform as a basis for its own electric vehicle - the much-rumored Apple Car.
In an indication that...read more
Luxury carmaker BMW is ready to venture into the hydrogen fuel-cell future. The company’s first ever hydrogen fuel-based electric car will hit the market by 2020.
The company basically aims to move to cars that combine hydrogen fuel cells with its electric eDrive system. The cylindrical...read more
According to an Auto Express report, BMW is apparently working on a new, higher-performance version of its i8 hybrid sports car aimed at "green" auto aficionados. The BWM i8 plug-in hybrid is a fascinating vehicle which comes with a 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine and accompanying electric....read more
Strong demand for expensive SUVs and higher sales in the US and Britain helped BMW, the German luxury carmaker, increase its profits in the first quarter.
Net profit of the company rose 4% matching with the same period in the previous year, to 1.515 billion euros ($1.70 billion), the...read more
Automakers BMW and Volkswagen have partnered to setup fast-charging network for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. During the initial phase, the companies will setup 100 ChargePoint stations in the East and West Coast.
Volkswagen wants to promote its e-Golf while BMW aims to provide...read more
In a Monday statement, BMW has announced that it is expanding the recall of vehicles equipped with potentially defective Takata airbags to across the country. The expansion of BMW's airbags recall is apparently a result of the pressure from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (...read more
BMW unveiled its 2015 X6 M Sport Activity Coupe (SAC) at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on Wednesday.
Going by the details shared by BMW, the newly-introduced X6 M is a high-performance version of the company's standard X6. Since the handling of a vehicle the size of the near-5,000 pound...read more
It has been reported that Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) has failed to match the growth rate of Audi and Mercedes-Benz in the third quarter. BMW, a leading German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company reported a lower profit in the third quarter as the world's biggest maker of...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More