With a hope to get back on track, restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill announced reopening of its Boston restaurant in Cleveland Circle neighborhood which was linked to illness of over 130 people earlier this month.
Chipotle spokesman Chris Arnold said the Boston restaurant reopened on...read more
The Cleveland Circle Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant that was forced to close after several college students and other people fell sick after eating there has reopened.
Chipotle Mexican Grill reopened and resumed normal operation over the holiday weekend, around three weeks after Boston...read more
Chipotle Mexican Grill has already closed some of its restaurants and says it has no clue on what’s sickening its customers. While the company was trying to figure out sources of first E. coli outbreak, it is hit by second outbreak with different strain.
The Centers for Disease Control...read more
Is it safe to eat at Chipotle restaurants? The question has been baffling many foodies and the popular Mexican chain’s loyal customers after bacteria and virus outbreaks at the company’s many restaurants sickened many people in various US states.
The food-illness forced the company to...read more
Fast-casual chain Chipotle Mexican Grill has announced that it has roped in Curt Garner for the role of chief information officer. With an aim to improve the company’s mobile presence, Garner who has handled the same position at the Seattle-based coffee chain Starbucks has been hired.
- Virginia lawmakers remain committed to ban Skill Games next year
- Long-time employee Mary Harville becomes Kentucky Lottery’s first female CEO
- iSoftBet’s much-anticipated new Western Gold Megaways video slot launched fully
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More