Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has unveiled the images of the company’s next-generation version of its Glass headgear. The new version of the device is the ‘Google Glass Enterprise Edition.’
The images of the new Glass have surfaced...read more
Just a week is left for Verizon and Sprint customers to claim a refund for unauthorized charges in their mobile bills. In May, both the companies have entered into ‘cramming’ settlement with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) worth $158 million.
Current and former subscribers who...read more
The US Federal Communications has said that it has imposed a fine of $750,000 on tech services firm Smart City Holdings LLC, which has an office in Lake Buena Vista. The company has been fined by the FCC for blocking personal Wi-Fi connections at convention centers across the US.
Last week, the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) granted Bedford, Massachusetts-based robotic company iRobot Corp. the permission to manufacture a robotic lawn mower. Previously, iRobot has produced a robotic vacuum cleaner called Roomba.
The FCC documents have revealed that the...read more
On Thursday, the officials at the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) voted to reject a petition from T-Mobile and other smaller carriers seeking more federal protections in the 2016 radio-wave auction.
Via the petition, T-Mobile and its allies had requested the FCC to increase the...read more
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on Thursday came to the rescue of the disgruntled consumers who can now promptly request the blocking of the undesired robocalls and automated text messages.
FCC announced in a statement,” As part of this package, the Commission has made clear...read more
AT&T dismisses accusations of misleading customers over its unlimited data plans and thus intends to ‘vigorously dispute’ the $100 million proposed fine by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which has charged AT&T with flouting the Open Internet Order of 2010.
AT&T has...read more
In a noteworthy Thursday ruling, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit has turned down the telecom industry's request for the partial suspension of the implementation of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s new Net Neutrality rules till the time the rules are...read more
The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) said that it will take some time before it announces a decision about the proposed merger Comcast and Time Warner Cable (TWC) and AT&T's acquiring DirecTV.
The agency said that it would announce the results of its three-month long review...read more
With the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Tom Wheeler having recently proposed the reclassification of broadband under so-called Title II legislation, the proposal – to be voted later this month - is being widely opposed.
In a formal opposition of Wheeler’s proposal,...read more
US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Tom Wheeler has proposed that Internet access should be regulated by the government like a public utility; similar to the regulation of phone service and other public utilities. The proposal will be voted by the Congress at an open meeting...read more
Announcing the postponement of the spectrum-incentive auction yet again, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) said in a last-week statement that the auction will now be held in early 2016, instead of mid-2015.
The auction - of 600 MHz spectrum licenses returned by broadcasters for...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More