Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Fire threat in four models of its SUVs has forced Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV to issue a recall for 570,000 vehicles associated with two programs. The recalls have been announced owing to issues with vanity mirror wiring and a low-pressure hose. The recalls come amidst the Italian American...read more
In an announcement made on Thursday, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said that it is issuing a recall of 570,000 SUVs because of potential fire risks.
According to the announcement, Fiat Chrysler will recall 570,000 SUVs in two separate campaigns. One of the recalls pertains to 477,000 2011-...read more
According to a Reuters report, Harman International Industries Inc. has asserted that the hacking risk which prompted Italian-American automaker Fiat Chrysler to announce a recall of 1.4 million vehicles last month is seemingly restricted only to Chrysler vehicles.
Harman is the supplier...read more
In an announcement made on Wednesday, Fiat Chrysler said that it will soon issue a software fix which will prevent future hacking into the Jeep Cherokee and some of the company’s other Internet-connected vehicles.
The announcement of the software patch by Fiat Chrysler comes against the...read more
On Monday, FCA US said that that they will be offering free college courses and degrees to the employees who work at its network of franchised auto dealerships when they take them at Strayer University. The automaker said that the move has been designed to help dealers attract the best...read more
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More