Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has unveiled the images of the company’s next-generation version of its Glass headgear. The new version of the device is the ‘Google Glass Enterprise Edition.’
The images of the new Glass have surfaced...read more
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has revealed in a recent report that tech giant Google is apparently planning to launch a new online messaging service powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
According to the details revealed by WSJ’s unidentified sources, Google has reportedly been working...read more
Amid the Christmas and New Year holiday season, Google-owned engineering firm Boston Dynamics, a robotics company, has done something unpleasant. A video posted by the company on the internet with good intentions has left holiday revelers somewhat distasted. In the video, a headless mechanical...read more
On Tuesday, tech giant Google confirmed to TechCrunch that it is testing a new, password-free system to enable users to sign into the company’s services, like the popular Gmail email service.
According to the details shared by a Google representative, the new feature which Google is...read more
During the course of a recent address at a conference in India, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that the company may launch an online poll to give the public a chance to decide the name of the next Android version, which will be Android 7.0.
All the versions of Google’s Android mobile...read more
Tech giant Google has announced the rollout of an update to its ‘Now on Tap’ feature which is currently available only on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The update brings noteworthy improvements to the Now on Tap feature to make it more useful for the users, particularly during the holiday season....read more
Google has recently announced the release of a new update for its main app for the iOS platform. The updated Google app for iOS boasts the addition of some noteworthy features, including support for 3D Touch and iPad multitasking --- two features which are solely focused on Apple-centric...read more
In a move resulting from Google’s marketing partnership with Lucasfilm, the tech giant is giving away a limited-edition version of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Google Cardboard virtual reality (VR) headsets for promoting the impending release of the film.
The design of the ‘Star Wars:...read more
According to an announcement made by Google on its Commerce blog, the Google Wallet app for Android is being updated to enable users to send money to anyone on their contact list with a valid mobile phone number. The update will also be available for the users of Google Wallet app for iOS....read more
In an announcement this week, Google has revealed that it will start directing mobile web traffic to its Accelerated Mobile Pages via the Google Search engine in late February 2016.
The announcement marks a timeline for the launch of Google’s ambitious ‘Accelerated Mobile Pages Project’ (...read more
Tech biggie Google’s new parent company Alphabet Inc. has rebranded the Google Life Sciences division as ‘Verily.’
The Google Life Sciences rebranding announcement was made by Alphabet via a video as well as a new Verily website which went live on Monday, December 7. The Verily website...read more
According to a Wired report, a patent application submitted by tech giant Google outlines a new glucose-monitoring device which works in such a way that it can draw a person’s blood without needles and shots.
The mechanism which Google has outlined in its patent application makes use of a...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More