Bigwig automaker Honda has scheduled the Web reveal of its all-new 2016 Civic in a special YouTube event on September 16. The 'Concept' version of the 2016 Civic was unveiled by Honda at the 2015 New York Auto Show last spring; and the car will be officially introduced at the Los Angeles Auto...read more
Deaths caused due to exploding air bags made by Takata Corp. of Japan has reached eight, US safety regulators and Honda Motor Co. confirmed on Friday.
As per officials, a woman who died in a Los Angeles-area car crash last September is the eighth person who got killed by exploding air...read more
Automaker Honda will be the presenting sponsor of Season 6 of the 'Community' sitcom, which is scheduled to debut on Yahoo's streaming platform Yahoo Screen on March 17.
The comedy show pivots around a group of friends who met at Greendale Community College. The stars for the sixth season...read more
In what probably is the most recent incident of the explosion of a vehicle equipped with defective Takata airbag, Honda Motors revealed on Thursday that a Texas motorist was killed in a low-speed crash that occurred on January 18.
According to Honda, a 35-year-old man - named Carlos Solis...read more
In an announcement which underscores that the US safety regulators have sharply escalated the penalties against automakers that violate safety laws, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has slapped a whopping $70 million fine on Honda Motor for circumventing safety laws....read more
In a move which underscores the fact that the 'defective Takata airbags' safety crisis has expanded globally, Honda Motor Co. has recently revealed that it is recalling vehicles in China to probe the airbags issue. Thus far, the Takata airbags issue had largely affected US, Canada, and Japan....read more
According to a new Nikkei report, bigwig Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co. will "cooperate" with parts supplier Takata Corp. - which is also based in Japan - as it deals with massive air-bag recalls.
The Nikkei report has revealed that Honda is planning a global expansion of its recall...read more
In an evident attempt to illustrate that cars manufactured by Honda have different sides to their personalities, an interesting "double-sided" YouTube video has been released by the automaker. The video - titled 'The Other Side' - features two different models of Honda's Civic --- the plain...read more
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More