Monday witnessed an important announcement from the largest South Korean automaker, Hyundai Motor Co. which asserted the environment friendly benefits of the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, calling it the future of pollution free atmosphere.
However, despite the tremendous benefits, higher...read more
The Japanese automakers seem to be losing the gleam as the recent US survey of new vehicle quality saw the scores of auto brands of Japan fall below average for first time in 29 years while the South Korean brands, Hyundai Motor Co and Kia Motors Corp outshone all others.
In a US survey...read more
South-Korean automaker, Hyundai, has become the first carmaker to offer Google's ‘Android Auto’ system built into its cars. This car is the company’s 2015 Sonata model with Navigation model, which is ready to hit the market.
This innovation by Google is an answer to Apple’s CarPlay....read more
Last week, Hyundai posted a report on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website, revealing that it is issuing a recall of nearly 205,000 Elantra midsize sedans in the US, due to a problem with the vehicle's power steering. Another 58,000 units of Elantra are also being...read more
In a notable move which marks Hyundai's first foray into the plug-in hybrid EV market, the bigwig automaker unveiled its 2016 Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) at the Detroit Auto Show.
The 2016 Sonata PHEV introduced by Hyundai is a gas-electric version of the company's mid-...read more
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More