Motorola has unveiled a new top-end handset called ‘Moto X Force.’ The handset is scheduled to hit the UK markets in November; and will also be available in Australia.
According to Motorola, one of the most noteworthy features of the new Moto X Force handset – which is basically a better-...read more
Motorola and Verizon are set to introduce the 2015 lineup of Droid handsets at a forthcoming October 27 event to be held in New York City. The companies have already sent out the press invites for the special event.
Going by the indications from the press invitations, the 2015 lineup of...read more
At a forthcoming product launch event scheduled to be held in New York on October 27, two new handsets in the DROID lineup -- the DROID Turbo 2 and the DROID MAXX 2 -- will be announced by Motorola and Verizon.
Going by the indications from the press invites sent out by Microsoft and...read more
In a statement released to reporters, Chinese tech giant Lenovo's Mobile Group President Chen Xudong has revealed that the mobile division of the company is being taken over by Chicago-based device manufacturer Motorola Mobility.
Motorola Mobility was acquired by Lenovo from Google in...read more
A recently-released video and some leaked snapshots of Motorola's third-generation Moto G handset have revealed that the new 2015 Moto G is an attractive and capable smartphone, with an extremely affordable price-tag.
The leaks pertaining to the third-generation Moto G chiefly indicate...read more
On Wednesday, the 7th US Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago rejected the price-fixing appeal filed by Motorola Mobility. The appeal chiefly underscored Motorola's attempts to sue several Asian electronics suppliers under US antitrust law over price-fixing allegations.
Device makers Motorola and LG have recently released their smartphone watches - the Moto 360 and the G Watch R respectively; giving interested customers two new smartwatch options to select from.
A comparison of the hardware specifications of the two smartwatches shows that while Motorola...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More