Fire threat in four models of its SUVs has forced Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV to issue a recall for 570,000 vehicles associated with two programs. The recalls have been announced owing to issues with vanity mirror wiring and a low-pressure hose. The recalls come amidst the Italian American...read more
In an announcement made on Thursday, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said that it is issuing a recall of 570,000 SUVs because of potential fire risks.
According to the announcement, Fiat Chrysler will recall 570,000 SUVs in two separate campaigns. One of the recalls pertains to 477,000 2011-...read more
One more person has died owing to a faulty airbag inflator. This is the eighth US death owing to the inflator, said the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Since April, it is the first reported death and ninth worldwide.
NHTSA has appointed John Buretta, a former official...read more
On Tuesday, the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) put forth a proposal for making significant revisions to its five-star rating system for new vehicles.
The NHTSA said that the system for rating vehicles for safety should include standards for new crash avoidance...read more
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) wants to make the streets safer. Owing to it, the administration is including automatic emergency braking as a recommended auto safety technology in its five-star safety ratings. The automatic emergency braking will be applicable in the...read more
The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has recently revealed in its ‘Drug and Alcohol Crash Risk’ report that stoned drivers are potentially at a lower risk of crash than drunk drivers.
According to a new NHTSA study, consumption of alcohol before getting behind the...read more
The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has imposed a record $70-million penalty – a total of two penalties of $35 million each – on bigwig Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co.
Announcing the fine imposed on Honda, the NHTSA said that the automaker has been penalized...read more
In a Monday statement, BMW has announced that it is expanding the recall of vehicles equipped with potentially defective Takata airbags to across the country. The expansion of BMW's airbags recall is apparently a result of the pressure from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (...read more
The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has said in a recent statement that it is calling for a country-wide recall of vehicles equipped with defective air bags manufactured by Japanese firm Takata.
The national recall of vehicles built with potentially risky air...read more
The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has said in a statement released on Monday that it will initiate an investigation into Honda Motor's reporting of deaths or injuries resulting from defects in airbags manufactured by Takata.
With Takata airbag defects now part...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More