Japan’s second-biggest automaker, Nissan Motor Co., has raised its full-year profit forecast by more than 10% after solid sales in the United States. The company announced on Monday that the full-year profit could be around 535 billion yen. The profit will be up about 17% from the last financial...read more
Toyota Motor Corp and Nissan Motor Co are recalling around 6.5 million vehicles globally owing to potentially deadly vehicle air bags made by Japan’s Takata. In this drive, Honda Motor Co Ltd is also involved.
With this move, Japan’s topmost carmakers, are expanding a global recall of the...read more
General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and Nissan witnessed increase in US sales last month as Americans were attracted by small and midsize SUVs and pickup trucks more than cars. Sales were reported to be the best in years in April by several of the companies. SUVs contributed the highest in sales surge...read more
Automaker Nissan has revealed in a statement released on Tuesday that it will manufacture a new 1-ton pick-up truck for Renault. The truck which Nissan will produce for Renault will be Renault's first 1-ton pick-up truck.
According to the announcement, Nissan will start producing a 1-ton...read more
A new Associated Press report has revealed in a recent report that an investigation is underway by the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) into two Nissan Motor recalls involving front-seat air bag seat sensors.
AP has disclosed in the report that the NHTSA...read more
Automaker Nissan has revealed in a recent press release that it has developed a special glow-in-the-dark version of its Leaf electric car, in an attempt to highlight the advantages of using solar panels to charge the electric car.
According to the details shared by Nissan, the glow-in-the...read more
The Detroit Auto Show, which is scheduled to run from January 12 to January 25, will showcase a number of all-new cars, trucks and crossovers, and likely attract thousands of journalists, analysts and auto enthusiasts.
Organizers of the show say that various auto makers will display...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More