In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s Oculus VR virtual-reality startup said that the release of its Touch controllers has been delayed until the second half of 2016.
The Touch controllers were originally scheduled for release in the first half of 2016, almost in coincidence...read more
Facebook-owned Oculus VR premiered a short, animated film - 'Henry' - on Tuesday. Oculus said that the 'Henry' animated film will be available for free for the buyers of Oculus Rift strap-on virtual reality (VR) headsets when they arrive in retail stores in the first quarter of 2016.
Facebook-owned virtual reality (VR) firm Oculus has officially unveiled the consumer model of its Rift VR headset. The unveiling of the headset - which immerses the users in amazingly realistic 3-D environments - comes three years after the public launch of a prototype device.
Taking the...read more
- Violent protests could discourage some guests from returning to Las Vegas casinos when they reopen
- Casino magnate Derek Stevens buys 1,000 flight tickets to help boost Las Vegas’ struggling economy
- What You Should Consider While Choosing the Best CBD Products?
- Virginia’s Hard Rock Bristol Casino proposal receives positive feedback from area residents
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
New Zealand News
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane
- Air New Zealand announces layoff for 300 engineering and Maintenance jobs
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More
On the eve of Christmas season and with the...Read More
Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment...Read More