At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from January 6 to January 9, bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung's Creative Lab team will demonstrate three interesting projects. The new projects will be demonstrated to gather feedback from the CES attendees, and to gauge the market potential...read more
Samsung Galaxy today launches its first Galaxy A (2016) TV commercial to aware the world of its new family of smartphones. Recently, Samsung released the second generation of their Galaxy A series, which includes new versions of the Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7 and the Galaxy A9. Starting...read more
A long list of companies nowadays is busy developing virtual reality (VR) headsets, and the recent one to join the queue is Samsung. The company’s new headsets are attracting huge public after it released of a sample video showing basketball star LeBron James.
Samsung, for the launch of...read more
During the Galaxy A Party 2016 event, Samsung announced its most high-end Smartphone in the Galaxy A lineup, Galaxy A9, with 4,000 mAh battery in China. The largest of the Galaxy A-series family of devices has now been announced by Samsung. From past few weeks, Samsung has been revealing the...read more
Over the past few weeks, there have been a crazy lot of rumors surrounding Samsung’s Galaxy S7. The craze about the gadget’s look went altogether to a new level when new images were leaked online showing the cover cases of Samsung Galaxy S7 providing a hint about how it will look.
It is...read more
Tech giant Google’s Project Zero team of hackers has identified 11 "high-impact" exploitable security flaws in Samsung's high-end Galaxy S6 Edge handset.
Reporting the discovery of as many as 11 exploitable security vulnerabilities in Samsung’s software, Google’s Project Zero team of...read more
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung will roll out two new laptops -- the Ativ Book 9 Spin and Ativ Book 9 Pro -- this month. Both the laptops will be fully-equipped, high-performance devices; with impressive specifications and excellent display quality.
The new Ativ Book 9 Spin and...read more
According to the latest statistics released by mobile-focused research firm BayStreet Research, nearly 87 percent of the postpaid smartphone sales in the US are owned by the two big smartphone vendors – Apple and Samsung.
The BayStreet Research figures clearly show that Apple and Samsung...read more
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung has recently made a full unveil of its ‘Galaxy View’ tablet --- the company’s forthcoming tablet with a monstrous 18.6-inch screen, which has especially been built for video binging. The tablet was first unveiled by Samsung at IFA in September.
Some promotional images of Samsung’s much-rumored 18.4-inch tablet have recently been leaked by SamMobile. The gigantic tablet – which was announced by Samsung in September - will likely be dubbed ‘Samsung Galaxy View.’
The leaked press images published by SamMobile display a number of...read more
In a Tuesday announcement, the New York Times said that it is launching a series of short investigative virtual reality (VR) films.
The slate of VR films which the Times plans to launch will be viewable on some of the new VR headsets - including the Google Cardboard and the Samsung VR -...read more
In a Wednesday post on the Samsung Tomorrow blog, Samsung has announced its new handset -- the Samsung Z3 -- powered by the company's own Tizen operating system. The Z3 is a low-cost handset, aimed at the consumers in emerging markets.
The newly-announced Samsung Z3 is the second Samsung...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More