In a recent announcement, Sony has revealed that it will help game developer Stoic in bringing its ‘The Banner Saga’ tactical fantasy indie game to the PlayStation Vita handheld gaming console. The Banner Saga was launched by Stoic two nearly two years back on Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android...read more
Bigwig Japanese device maker Sony has unveiled a new ground-breaking technology in the form of a full-frame compact camera called the RX1R II. The new camera will be priced at $3,300; and Sony will start shipping it in November.
The new Sony RX1R II camera is a new counterpart of the...read more
Electronics giant Sony's popular PlayStation gaming console turned 20 on Wednesday, September 9, 2015.
The original Sony PlayStation console first hit the store shelves on September 9, 1995. The console offered a comparatively much crisper and more sophisticated game experience for gamers...read more
During a press conference held on Friday, Sony Corporation announced that the sales of its PlayStation 4 (PS4) gaming console in the Middle East have reached one million units since the launch of the console in the region back in 2013.
Revealing the figures related to the PS4 sales in...read more
Japan-based consumer-electronics giant Sony Corp.'s former Vaio computer brand is making an international comeback.
Vaio is Sony's former loss-making PC business which the company had sold to a private-equity fund -- Japan Industrial Partners Inc. -- in 2014. The fund stopped the overseas...read more
On Tuesday, July 14, Sony's PlayStation Network (PSN) - the company's online gaming infrastructure - witnessed yet another outage, much to the infuriation of many gamers.
The Tuesday outage of PSN is the fourth - apparently major - outage of the network in July. Earlier this month, PSN...read more
During the course of a recent interview with GamesIndustry, Sony's PlayStation Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida said that it is "too early" to commit to a price for the company's Project Morpheus virtual reality (VR) headset.
With Sony planning to launch Project Morpheus VR...read more
According to a recent post released on the Dragon Age: Inquisition blog, the release of the Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC will henceforth be limited only to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles as well as the PC.
The post precisely read as follows: "All future Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC...read more
In a post released on the PlayStation Blog on Wednesday, Shuhei Yoshida - Sony's president of Worldwide Studios, revealed that the DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition will be available from Thursday, June 25; with PS4 gamers finally getting their hands on the game.
The launch of the...read more
Fumito Ueda's forthcoming game 'The Last Guardian' PS4 is scheduled for launch in 2016. A video trailer of the game was revealed last week at Sony PlayStation's press conference at the 2015 E3 event. The game went into development back in 2007, and was first introduced to the public at the 2009...read more
Sony has revealed in a recent announcement that it has opened US pre-orders of its 2015 range of 4K TV sets. The ultra-slim TVs - which boast integration with Google's Android TV operating system - were unveiled by the company at the 2015 CES event earlier this year.
Announcing that the...read more
Sony has made announcement about its two new models of PS4, which are told to be lighter and make use of less power.
Announcement regarding two new models of PS4 has been recently made by Sony. The new models are lighter and use lesser power.
Both the models will be sold for the...read more
- next ›
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More