Sony Entertainment has officially announced the availability of its two new $400-Black Friday PlayStation 4 (PS4) bundles, each of which offers two big games.
First Black Friday Bundle offers a 500GB PS4 and a copy of Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V), along with a digital download coupon for...read more
Japanese device manufacturer Sony is reportedly preparing a beta period for its cloud-based TV service, Vue. The preparation of beta period for Vue essentially underscores Sony's efforts to push TV into the next stage of evolution.
According to Sony, the cloud-based Vue TV service - which...read more
In a Thursday announcement, Japanese device maker Sony revealed that its smartphone business - Sony Mobile Communications - will soon be headed by Hiroki Totoki; thanks to a switch of high-level executives by the company.
According to the announcement made by Sony, the reins of Sony...read more
Japanese device maker Sony is set to launch its latest Xperia Z3v handset in the US on October 23. The new Sony Xperia Z3v handset will initially be carried exclusively by leading US wireless carrier Verizon; and will be available at a subsidized price of $199, with a new two-year contract....read more
- « first
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More