After several failed attempts, SpaceX on Monday finally managed to successfully launch its Falcon 9 rocket to the edge of space, deploy a second stage containing a payload of commercial satellites and bring the first stage to a perfect landing back at Cape Canaveral. The historical move could...read more
A beautiful image displaying a shimmering 14-story rocket, in a cloud of fire and smoke, touching down at Cape Canaveral's Landing Zone 1 gently just minutes after payload delivery into space, could one day prove iconic.
The smooth landing resulted into bouts of delirium at Elon Musk's...read more
Finally, the patience of all those people who have been waiting since long time to see the launch of Falcon 9 rocket by SpaceX, has come to an end. According to sources, SpaceX is going to launch its Falcon 9 rocket on Sunday, completely six months after the failure of SpaceX’s first orbital...read more
After months of gap, Elon Musk’s SpaceX is going to make one more attempt to land its Falcon 9 rocket back on shore this Sunday, the private-sector space firm confirmed.
SpaceX’s upgraded Falcon 9 rocket is scheduled to be launched at 8:29 p.m. ET this Sunday, December 20, from Cape...read more
A new research group named Open AI this week has been given a grant of $1 billion by Elon Musk and some other tech titans in a watershed moment for artificial intelligence.
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk in a joint effort with Y Combinator president Sam Altman, LinkedIn co-founder Reid...read more
On Thursday, SpaceX announced that it is planning to launch its Falcon 9 rocket on December 19, 2015. It will be the first mission the company will attempt for after the massive explosion of its space station cargo six months ago.
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Thursday also said that the...read more
Debris of a SpaceX Falcon-9 rocket that exploded soon after its launch from Cape Canaveral in Florida have been found in on the quaint Isles of Scilly, just off the coast of Cornwall.
As per a report, the unmanned SpaceX rocket exploded in June soon after its launch. The debris of the...read more
More than 300 teams will get a chance to move on to next stage of Hyperloop pod competition started by CEO and CTO of SpaceX Elon Musk. On Monday, organizers of the competition announced on online social networking service Twitter that 162 university teams from 16 countries made their places in...read more
SpaceX founder Elon Musk has come up with a new plan to make the Internet accessible from anywhere in the world. He has decided to launch a fleet of 4,000 satellites into low Earth orbit.
Presently, Elon Musk has a lot on his plate. Musk, the founder of SpaceX, Tesla Motors, and PayPal,...read more
Get ready to witness the third launch of Falcon 9 rocket. Its manufacturer, SpaceX, wishes to land it on a barge-like ship in the Atlantic Ocean.
The launch is expected around 10:30 AM EDT on Sunday, from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida, if the weather remains favorable,...read more
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation (SpaceX), the American aerospace manufacturer and space transport Services Company, recently released a video of its Falcon 9 rocket while it fell back to the earth.
The Elon Musk's company used a GoPro camera that was affixed onto the Falcon 9...read more
The US Air Force announced in a statement that the Pentagon has approved private company SpaceX to provide its spacecraft for US military missions worth billions of dollars. Prior to SpaceX, rivals Lockheed Martin and Boeing have bolstered their coffers through a monopoly on the lucrative market...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More