The electric car maker Tesla Motors owned by Elon Musk will be getting a sales tax incentive of $39 million, California State Treasurer John Chiang announced on Tuesday. Tesla in the previous year received over $89 million in incentives from the program for projects over the last six years....read more
A new research group named Open AI this week has been given a grant of $1 billion by Elon Musk and some other tech titans in a watershed moment for artificial intelligence.
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk in a joint effort with Y Combinator president Sam Altman, LinkedIn co-founder Reid...read more
In an email dispatched to the owners of its vehicles on Friday, electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors said that it is issuing a voluntary recall of nearly 90,000 Model S sedans.
The reason behind Tesla’s decision to recall Model S sedans is that the company has received one report...read more
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk seems to be too excited about self-driving cars. On Thursday, he announced that they are strengthening up its self-driving software. The announcement can be an indication that Tesla is working on to launch a self-driving mobility service similar to the one being held...read more
On account of several customer complaints, the recommendation of electric vehicle maker Tesla’s Model S luxury sedan has been dropped by Consumer Reports (CR) consumer group.
As a result of the drop in Tesla Model S recommendation by CR, the rating of the car has changed from “average” to...read more
Tesla will launch its new over-the-air software update in the next few days. Version 7.0 will bring Autopilot self-driving capability in the Model S. The system puts in uses equipment that has been present in every Model S. Experts said that activating Autopilot is majorly like using a car’s...read more
Elon musk, CEO of California-based Tesla motors and SpaceX has called Apple the ‘Tesla graveyard’, asserting that the former Tesla employees who couldn't make it at his company have switched to Apple.
Many of Tesla’s high-ranking staff was recruited by Apple, Musk added in the interview...read more
Tesla has come up with new Model X, which is the company’s first electric SUV. The car has stunning specs. It is equipped with four-wheel drive, and has a 90 kWh battery, providing it a range of 250 miles on a single charge and a maximum speed of 155mph.
It is capable of going from 0 to...read more
In an announcement made via a Twitter post released on Thursday, electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors has revealed that it has partnered with home-sharing startup Airbnb to install charging stations at Airbnb properties across California.
The partnership between Palo Alto-based...read more
Electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors has revealed that it is recruiting hackers to detect flaws in its auto software systems. The move to recruit hackers underscores Tesla's efforts to seek help in refining the software which runs most of the systems of its electric cars.
The Legislative Commission was informed last week that electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer Tesla has nearly completed the first phase of construction of its gigantic battery factory in Northern Nevada.
Informing the Legislative Commission about the progress of Tesla's battery factory...read more
Billionaire Elon Musk, owner of Tesla Motors, announced that its company will very soon launch its third all-electric vehicle in 12 years.
The latest vehicle from Tesla is quite different from the two earlier released vehicles sportier Roadster and Model S.
But the major difference...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More