On the eve of Christmas season and with the welcoming of the New Year, Verizon wireless is offering spectacular deals to its customers, which could be the beginning of a new battle between the wireless carriers. Are you planning to switch your service line to Verizon? If yes, then it is right...read more
Both Sprint and Verizon agreed to pay $158 million to the customers as a part of the federal settlement between the two companies. All those customers, who have been charged illegally over wireless phone bills have been requested to get their claims refunded by December 31st either through...read more
Just a week is left for Verizon and Sprint customers to claim a refund for unauthorized charges in their mobile bills. In May, both the companies have entered into ‘cramming’ settlement with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) worth $158 million.
Current and former subscribers who...read more
On Monday, bigwig US wireless carrier Verizon announced that it is releasing an update to the FiOS mobile app, giving all its FiOS subscribers the ability to stream the contents of their DVRs to their mobile devices.
The update announced by Verizon allows FiOS subscribers to access their...read more
In an announcement made on September 8, bigwig US wireless carrier Verizon said that it has efforts underway to launch field trials of its 5G wireless technology in 2016. The new technology is expected to become widely available to US consumers by 2020.
According to the announcement,...read more
Verizon has formed an alliance with the Time-Warner's HBO service to provide to its subscribers the internet-only streaming service HBO. Now, which was available on Apple TV and Optimum earlier.
The Americans subscribing to Verizon's DSL and FiOS Internet packages will now have access to...read more
On Tuesday, the Verizon Communications announced that it would acquire AOL in an all-cash deal for $4.4 billion, in an endeavour to boost its recent venture of video and advertising on mobile phones.
Verizon will pay $50 a share for AOL, a 17% premium over the company’s closing share...read more
Verizon Communications has introduced new FiOS TV bundles to attract more customers and offer them better choice in selecting the networks they wish to watch. The move will offer better flexibility to consumers in selecting the networks they love to watch.
The new changes introduced by...read more
According to a Re/code report, telecom major Verizon Communications has efforts underway to launch its own Internet video service in summer this year. The name of the streaming service being planned by Verizon has not yet been disclosed.
Verizon’s reported move to launch a streaming...read more
Telecom major Verizon announced that the company will allow customers to opt-out of the identifier placed on their phone due to privacy concerns raised by consumers and privacy advocates. The identifier, also termed as supercookie or zombie cookie, has the ability to track the browsing habits,...read more
Cablevision Systems Corp. has accused Verizon Communications Inc. of falsely advertising to its customers that it has the fastest Wi-Fi connections.
Cablevision filed the complaint with the US District Court in Central Islip, New York, asking the judge to block the marketing campaign of...read more
According to a new eWEEK report, US wireless carrier Verizon has confirmed that it has no plans to match the 'data rollover' moves recently announced by rivals AT&T and T-Mobile.
In a January 27-dated email statement to eWEEK, Verizon said that it is not interested in offering monthly...read more
- Del Lago Casino’s furloughed worker creates petition to reopen as operator planning to lay off over 1,000 staff
- Oklahoma will have to bear cost of poorly negotiated gaming compact deal with Native American tribes: Governor Stitt
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More