Woman makes false claims about abduction, Sheriff
Investigators in the state of Michigan have said that a woman who claims to have been abducted and health for 16 hours earlier in the week, was actually making up the story about her abduction.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office set in a statement that the 6 8 18 your old girl false lee claim that she was abducted and held for a period of 16 hours. Sheriff claim to that the abduction did not happen after the girl, Hayley Turner was interviewed for the second time by a detective and FBI agent.
"As a result of that interview. It was determined that the incident did not take place, as originally reported," Monroe County Sheriff's Office set in a statement.
The girls had said that she was kidnapped by someone with a gun as she was going to the video store on Thursday in Bedford Township, just north of the state border with Ohio. She said that she had seen a man in a ditch and stopped her car to help him. She was found Friday morning in the nearby town of Ecorse after she jumped from a slow moving vehicle.
The Sheriff's Office Saud that it will refer the case to county prosecutor.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More