Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
Diem Brown, 32, reality show star, is battling with colon cancer. It is for the third time she has been fighting with cancer. In the past, Brown was diagnosed with ovarian cancer twice.
"It's been a dark couple of days but the outpouring of support has been tremendous. It's truly what will keep me fighting", said Brown. She was shooting for a reality show and collapsed in the shoot. She was immediately taken to a hospital, where doctors carried out two emergency surgeries on her.
In the first surgery, doctors removed tumor that was obstructing Brown's colon. After few days, doctors had to carry out another surgery because of the complications taken place after the first surgery. An infection occurred in her abdomen due to which the second surgery was carried out. During the first surgery, doctors found many other tumors.
Megan, Brown's sister, shared that doctors had no other option but to carry out an emergency surgery, so that they can remove tumor from Brown's body. The second surgery has made things little complicated. But Megan stated that Brown will recover enough that doctors can start giving her chemotherapy sessions.
Brown was just 23 when she was first time diagnosed with ovarian cancer. After hiatus of two years, she again had to battle with ovarian cancer. It was considered to be the end of the bad days, but cancer returned and this time it was colon cancer.
Megan agreed that her sister is passing through a rough phase, but she also said that Brown is a fighter. Brown has love and support of her family and friends and Megan believes that it will give strength to her sister to once again emerge as a winner. Brown is expected to be released in around two weeks from the hospital.
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More