AAA & Secretary of State offer new ExpressSOS station in Grand Rapids metro area
The Michigan branch of motor club & leisure travel organization AAA and Secretary of State Ruth Johnson on Wednesday announced a partnership to offer a new ExpressSOS station in the metro area of Grand Rapids.
The new facility provides residents of Michigan with a new option to get their license plates renewed. It complements existing AAA web services and physical Secretary of State branch offices in the region.
The machine that allows motorists to print a proof of purchase receipt of a new tab has been installed at AAA's Grand Rapids South Branch office, 2560 Paris Ave. SE, Kentwood.
In a statement released yesterday, Johnson said, "This latest public-private partnership represents a critical step in our ongoing efforts to improve customer service. We're honored to be working with AAA Michigan in offering secure, online access to our services."
Customers can make use of the new ExpressSOS station at AAA's office or online through their mobile devices to order vehicle records, alter their addresses, or sign up to become an organ donor, among other services.
The motor club & leisure travel organization's offices in downtown Detroit are already equipped with ExpressSOS stations, and the organization is aiming to expand these facilities to all of its 31 branches across Michigan.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More