Cougars beat Gladiators by 48-13 at Lansing Catholic
The Cougars emerged victorious in a thrilling competition with the Gladiators at the Lansing Catholic on Saturday.
Gladiators were unable to stop the Cougars from claiming victory in the game. The game on Saturday became hopeless for the Gladiators. Cougars were playing their annual homecoming game on their school campus. Cougars controlled the game with 35-0 after the first quarter and 41-7 at halftime and claimed victory at 48-13 against the Gladiators.
Meanwhile, Fowlerville lost its third in a row to fall to 1-3 overall, 0-2 in the CAAC White. Lansing Catholic remained strong against Fowlerville mainly due to quarterback Tony Poljan, who able to break Fowlerville defense with 231 yards passing and three touchdowns in the air and ran two more before playing defense in the remaining games.
The Lansing Catholic managed 61-yard touchdown and Nick Semke was intercepted deep in Fowlerville territory when they got the ball. The Cougars were up 14-0 with 10:07 left in the first quarter and went on to score more after that. The team took charge of the game and kept scoring to take the score board to 48-13 against the Gladiators.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More