Body found in drum is of missing Warren woman Theresa DeKeyzer: police
Police authorities have identified the body recently discovered inside a 55-gallon drum at a storage facility as that of a 22-year-old Theresa DeKeyzer, a Warren woman who was reported missing this summer.
Officials said that they identified DeKeyzer on the basis of her tattoos, clothing and jewelry as pictured in crime scene photographs from a domestic violence on the night of June 15.
The body was entombed in cement inside a 55-gallon drum that was bolted to the floor of a utility trailer at Travel Trailer Storage Facility located on Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth Township.
It took medical examiners more than four hours to free the body remnants from the drum as examiners didn't want to damage any potential evidence.
Melody Baetens, one of Dekeyzer's cousins, said the family was heartbroken but would recover. In wake of discovery of Dekeyzer's body, Beatens said, "My heart breaks for my cousins and my aunt. They have a lot of family support and they're going to get through it."
The storage facility where DeKeyzer's body was discovered was rented by an unidentified man just nine days after the young woman disappeared.
Warren Police Commissioner Jere Green said the discovery was linked to the suspect in the case - DeKeyzer's 37-year-old boyfriend Scott Wobbe, who is currently in jail on drug charges.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More