Michigan gasoline prices keep falling: AAA report
The gasoline prices in Michigan have continued their fall during the past couple of weeks. According to the latest AAA Fuel Gauge Report, average gasoline prices slipped 12 cents last week.
In the past couple of weeks, gasoline prices slipped 25 cents to an average price of $3.363 per gallon in the state of Michigan.
The fall of 13 cents in the week prior to last week was the second biggest in the United States. It fell just short of Indiana's 14 cent drop in the fuel's price.
Michigan's average gasoline price is still higher than the national average, which is $3.343 per gallon this week, by two cents.
Motorists in the Lansing and East Lansing area enjoyed the cheapest rates, with average price for the fuel at $3.23 a gallon. The lowest gasoline price posted on MichiganGasPrices. com stood at $2.99 per gallon on Monday this week at the Kroger in Lambertville.
The highest average price of gasoline was recorded in Marquette, where the fuel price stood at $3.56 a gallon. Prices at two gasoline stations in the state broke even the mark of $4.00 a gallon - $4.09 a gallon at a BP in Romulus and $4.15 a gallon at the 7th Street Station in Copper Harbor.
Fuel prices are on the fall partly due to refineries' switch to winter-blend gasoline production, which is less expensive to produce, and partly because of winding down of summer travel.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More