Oxygen announces ‘Preachers of Detroit’ & four other new TV series
NBC Universal-owned cable network Oxygen has announced five new series, including "Preachers of Detroit."
Apart from "Preachers of Detroit," the network will present "the Wilkersons," "Finding My Father," "The Prancing Elite Project" and "The Investment Club."
In the recently distributed press release the network said the "Preachers of L. A." spinoff for Detroit would present the professional and home lives of several area preachers, including:
Bishop Charles Ellis of Greater Grace temple; Bishop Corletta Vaughn of Go Tell it Ministers; Bishop-Elect Clarence Langston of Word in Action Christian Center; and Pastor Tim Alden of city of Praise Christian Church.
Pastor Tim Alden received training at New Covenant Life Ministries in Port Huron and Jubilee City Church in Detroit.
The reality show will also present the lives of Pastor David Bullock of Greater St. Matthew Church; Evangelist Dorinda Clark-Cole of the Grammy winning gospel group the Clark Sisters; and Pastor Don Shelby of Burning Bush International in Ypsilanti.
"Preachers of Detroit" is scheduled to premiere in the winter of 2015.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More