HP and Michael Bastian unveil ‘MB Chronowing’ smartwatch
Computing firm Hewlett Packard (HP) and fashion designer Michael Bastian have recently unveiled a new smartwatch called 'MB Chronowing.' The smartwatch will work with Android as well as iOS devices, running Android 4.3+ or higher and iOS version 7 or higher.
The MB Chronowing smartwatch will be available from November 7, through Gilt. The entry-level version of the smartwatch will feature Sapphire glass and leather, rubber, and nylon straps; while the high-end model will feature an alligator band. The cost of the entry-level model of MB Chronowing will be $349; and the high-end model will cost $649.
The forthcoming MB Chronowing smartwatch will differ from most of the other currently available smartwatches in the sense that while the other models chiefly focus on specifications and functionality aspects, the key focus of MB Chronowing is to bring the users a 'watch.'
Towards that end, MB Chronowing will have a permanent time piece - like a watch - on display.
Other aspects which differentiate MB Chronowing from other smartwatches include the lack of features like touch screen, microphone, fitness trackers, GPS or voice activation. Nonetheless, MB Chronowing - which has three tactile buttons on the side to facilitate navigation by users - will provide users with notifications for incoming texts, emails and the few selected apps which they choose.
In addition, MB Chronowing will also provide information on stocks, the weather and calendar notifications.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More