Honda motorcycle division has put together milestone 300-millionth motorcycle
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300 million' mark in motorcycle production was reached by the company in September 2014. To celebrate the milestone achievement, the company - which started mass production of motorcycles in 1949 with the Dream Type-D motorcycle - had held a small ceremony.
Going by the information shared by Honda, the company's 300-millionth motorcycle was a Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition. The milestone motorcycle slipped down the production line at Honda's main Kumamoto motorbike factory in Japan in September.
The milestone Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition motorcycle manufactured by Honda weighs 423kg, and is priced at $24,000. The motorcycle is powered by a 1.8-litre six-cylinder boxer engine with 87kW of power and 167Nm of torque.
Some of the most noteworthy features of the Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition motorcycle include tyre-pressure monitoring, lockable glovebox, ABS, heated seats and grips, airbag, satellite navigation, iPod connectivity, and - in North America - satellite radio.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More