Honda motorcycle division has put together milestone 300-millionth motorcycle
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300 million' mark in motorcycle production was reached by the company in September 2014. To celebrate the milestone achievement, the company - which started mass production of motorcycles in 1949 with the Dream Type-D motorcycle - had held a small ceremony.
Going by the information shared by Honda, the company's 300-millionth motorcycle was a Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition. The milestone motorcycle slipped down the production line at Honda's main Kumamoto motorbike factory in Japan in September.
The milestone Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition motorcycle manufactured by Honda weighs 423kg, and is priced at $24,000. The motorcycle is powered by a 1.8-litre six-cylinder boxer engine with 87kW of power and 167Nm of torque.
Some of the most noteworthy features of the Gold Wing 40th Anniversary Edition motorcycle include tyre-pressure monitoring, lockable glovebox, ABS, heated seats and grips, airbag, satellite navigation, iPod connectivity, and - in North America - satellite radio.
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More