New Year Eve celebration events in Grand Rapids
New Year's Eve has always been celebrated with full hustle and bustle in and around Grand Rapids. As December 31 has finally approached, the Grand Rapids area is once again ready to offer dozens of options for partygoers and families to add another memorable event in their lives. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Calder Plaza is going to organize its annual concert and ball drop event at a new location - 315 Ottawa Ave. Previously, this free celebration event was held at Rosa Parks Circle and Monroe Avenue NW. it will offer four musical acts, starting 7 p. m. At midnight, there will be a lighted ball drop. Guests will be served with free hot chocolate.
JW Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza are offering four parties for the price of one, allowing patrons of each function to enjoy the other.
The JW Marriott Grand Rapids will offer a 1970s party complete with a funky band and marvelous DJ music to allow guests to hustle under the disco ball all night long.
The Amway Grand Plaza will organize parties in three different ballrooms. While the Ambassador Ballroom will offer live jazz, the Imperial Ballroom will have a DJ spinning Top 40, and the Pantlind Ballroom will host 1980s night.
WSNX is going to host a dance party called "Beats & Bubbly" at The Intersection, 133 Grandville Avenue. Doors will open at 8:30 p. m. and the dance party will start at 9 p. m. Music will be provided by the likes of DJ Internio, Freak Island and Jason Veeder. Visitors will be served with a champagne toast at midnight.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More