New Year Eve celebration events in Grand Rapids
New Year's Eve has always been celebrated with full hustle and bustle in and around Grand Rapids. As December 31 has finally approached, the Grand Rapids area is once again ready to offer dozens of options for partygoers and families to add another memorable event in their lives. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Calder Plaza is going to organize its annual concert and ball drop event at a new location - 315 Ottawa Ave. Previously, this free celebration event was held at Rosa Parks Circle and Monroe Avenue NW. it will offer four musical acts, starting 7 p. m. At midnight, there will be a lighted ball drop. Guests will be served with free hot chocolate.
JW Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza are offering four parties for the price of one, allowing patrons of each function to enjoy the other.
The JW Marriott Grand Rapids will offer a 1970s party complete with a funky band and marvelous DJ music to allow guests to hustle under the disco ball all night long.
The Amway Grand Plaza will organize parties in three different ballrooms. While the Ambassador Ballroom will offer live jazz, the Imperial Ballroom will have a DJ spinning Top 40, and the Pantlind Ballroom will host 1980s night.
WSNX is going to host a dance party called "Beats & Bubbly" at The Intersection, 133 Grandville Avenue. Doors will open at 8:30 p. m. and the dance party will start at 9 p. m. Music will be provided by the likes of DJ Internio, Freak Island and Jason Veeder. Visitors will be served with a champagne toast at midnight.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More