New Year Eve celebration events in Grand Rapids
New Year's Eve has always been celebrated with full hustle and bustle in and around Grand Rapids. As December 31 has finally approached, the Grand Rapids area is once again ready to offer dozens of options for partygoers and families to add another memorable event in their lives. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Calder Plaza is going to organize its annual concert and ball drop event at a new location - 315 Ottawa Ave. Previously, this free celebration event was held at Rosa Parks Circle and Monroe Avenue NW. it will offer four musical acts, starting 7 p. m. At midnight, there will be a lighted ball drop. Guests will be served with free hot chocolate.
JW Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza are offering four parties for the price of one, allowing patrons of each function to enjoy the other.
The JW Marriott Grand Rapids will offer a 1970s party complete with a funky band and marvelous DJ music to allow guests to hustle under the disco ball all night long.
The Amway Grand Plaza will organize parties in three different ballrooms. While the Ambassador Ballroom will offer live jazz, the Imperial Ballroom will have a DJ spinning Top 40, and the Pantlind Ballroom will host 1980s night.
WSNX is going to host a dance party called "Beats & Bubbly" at The Intersection, 133 Grandville Avenue. Doors will open at 8:30 p. m. and the dance party will start at 9 p. m. Music will be provided by the likes of DJ Internio, Freak Island and Jason Veeder. Visitors will be served with a champagne toast at midnight.
- Violent protests could discourage some guests from returning to Las Vegas casinos when they reopen
- Casino magnate Derek Stevens buys 1,000 flight tickets to help boost Las Vegas’ struggling economy
- What You Should Consider While Choosing the Best CBD Products?
- Virginia’s Hard Rock Bristol Casino proposal receives positive feedback from area residents
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
New Zealand News
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane
- Air New Zealand announces layoff for 300 engineering and Maintenance jobs
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More
On the eve of Christmas season and with the...Read More
Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment...Read More