Acura, Ford unveil new supercars at Detroit Auto Show
The new-vehicle unveilings at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit included the launch of two supercars --- the all-new Acura NSX and the Ford GT. Both the high-performance vehicles are being manufactured in the US.
Honda-owned Acura's new NSX is the latest incarnation of the 1990s supercar which most fans are apparently familiar with. The new Acura NSX boasts the inclusion of a horde of modern technologies, such as a twin-turbocharged V-6 engine which can supposedly deliver more than 550 horsepower.
The new Acura NSX is an all-wheel drive car with a hybrid drivetrain. The car uses a gasoline engine for driving the rear wheels, and electric motors for driving its front wheels. The car - to be priced at approximately $150,000 - will be manufactured at an Ohio plant; and is scheduled to hit the markets before the end of 2015.
The other newly-unveiled supercar, the Ford GT, is a next-generation version of a model which Ford sold in 2005 and 2006. The car boasts a sleek, aerodynamic design; and is equipped with a powerful twin-turbo EcoBoost V6 which is capable of delivering more than 600 horsepower.
The new Ford GT is scheduled to hit the assembly line in 2016; with the cost of the car having not yet been officially disclosed by Ford.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More