Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney take a plunge
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney took the plunge today in icy waters of Lake Michigan in Chicago during a fundraiser for the Special Olympics. Lady Gaga, Taylor Kinney, Vince Vaughn, Jon Seda and Brian Geraghty were among 4,500 participants who took the plunge in the ice cold water in Lake Michigan during the fundraiser.
Last year, comedian Jimmy Fallon took the plunge wearing a suit. The fundraiser generated more than a million dollars last year.
Lady Gaga, 28, joined her fiancé Taylor Kinney for a surprise appearance at Chicago’s Polar Plungeon event.
Special Olympics Chicago President Casey Hogan thanked Lady Gaga for the appearance during the fundraiser. Hogan added, “She came out for the cause – low key, no press. It doesn’t get any better than that. She’s pure heart.”
This was the first plunge for Lady Gaga. Kinney returned for the second consecutive year for the event. Pop diva Lady Gaga recently announced her engagement to "Chicago Fire" actor Taylor Kinney. Lady Gaga got a piggy back ride from her fiancée, Taylor Kinney before she made a plunge.
Vaughn was dressed in his Chicago Blackhawks jersey and jeans. Vaughn lives in Chicago suburb Lake Forest.
- U.S. Senate to discuss $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, Nevada stands to win big
- Shortlist of affordable electric motorcycles available for US consumers
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More