Ford expands Recall to Include 156,000 More Vehicles over Door Latch Issues
A recall by Ford Motor Co has now been expanded to include 156,000 more vehicles to repair a potential door latch malfunction. Certain Ford Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ models are included in the recalls. The models made between are included in the recalls.
A recall came from the company last week for nearly 390,000 of the three vehicle models in North America in relation to the same issue.
Ford said that a risk of injury is posed by the potential unlatching of the driver’s door while the car is in motion. Ford said that it got to know about two incidents, wherein a driver was struck after an unlatched door bounced back and another involved opening of an unlatched door and hitting another vehicle.
Ford and Lincoln dealers will replace all door latches for free of cost in cars being recalled. The recall is likely to take effect on June 1 when owners will begin receiving notices in the mail letter.
You can give a call at 1-866-436-7332 to reach Ford's customer service and Lincoln's customer service number is 1-800-521-4140.
The recall now includes nearly 545,906 vehicles, including 456,440 found in the US and its territories, 50,681 in Canada and 38,785 in Mexico.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More