Chevrolet Camaro to be unveiled today
An all new, sixth generation Chevrolet Camaro will be unveiled at Detroit's Belle Isle Saturday. General Motors reveals the latest version of the car in the afternoon.
Those of you would not get a chance need to feel sad, as you can still see the action on MLive on social media with the tag #CamaroSix. General Motors said that the forthcoming car will be having two features from its predecessor and those being bowtie emblem on the taillamp panel and the SS badge.
On Friday, some photos of the car were leaked. The leaked photos show a new, sharper edge sports car. The company has tried hard to keep the looks of the car under the wraps, but it seems that it did not turn out to be successful in doing so.
The leaked pictures also the car’s sleek new roofline. The leaked pictures will provide you a hint of how the car looks. In August 2009, the fifth generation of Camaro went on sale. In 2010, the Camaro was passed on to Ford Mustang and became the best-selling performance car in the US.
Matt DeLorenzo, managing editor for Kelley Blue Book, said, “It's a car that will appeal to buyers across all demographics and like the Mustang, gets away from the retro styling themes, which may also help with younger buyers”.
In 1970s, the coups were quite in fashion and there are chances for its comeback. The yet to be released car will be built at General Motors' Grand River Plant in Lansing. At the plant, the Cadillac ATS and CTS models are also built.
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More