Chevrolet Camaro to be unveiled today
An all new, sixth generation Chevrolet Camaro will be unveiled at Detroit's Belle Isle Saturday. General Motors reveals the latest version of the car in the afternoon.
Those of you would not get a chance need to feel sad, as you can still see the action on MLive on social media with the tag #CamaroSix. General Motors said that the forthcoming car will be having two features from its predecessor and those being bowtie emblem on the taillamp panel and the SS badge.
On Friday, some photos of the car were leaked. The leaked photos show a new, sharper edge sports car. The company has tried hard to keep the looks of the car under the wraps, but it seems that it did not turn out to be successful in doing so.
The leaked pictures also the car’s sleek new roofline. The leaked pictures will provide you a hint of how the car looks. In August 2009, the fifth generation of Camaro went on sale. In 2010, the Camaro was passed on to Ford Mustang and became the best-selling performance car in the US.
Matt DeLorenzo, managing editor for Kelley Blue Book, said, “It's a car that will appeal to buyers across all demographics and like the Mustang, gets away from the retro styling themes, which may also help with younger buyers”.
In 1970s, the coups were quite in fashion and there are chances for its comeback. The yet to be released car will be built at General Motors' Grand River Plant in Lansing. At the plant, the Cadillac ATS and CTS models are also built.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More