Uncharted Collection for PS4 confirmed for October 2015 release
Close on the heels of Sony's unofficial leak of the forthcoming Unchartered Nathan Drake Collection for PlayStation 4 (PS4), the release of an official trailer has now confirmed that the collection is slated for an October 2015 release.
In addition, it has also been confirmed that access to Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta will also be included in the Uncharted Collection.
The official trailer confirming the news revealed that the Uncharted Collection will hit the markets on October 9, 2015. It will include all the three PS3 games --- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
Bluepoint Games will be porting all the three games of the Unchartered Collection for PS4; serving up the games in 1080p at 60fps. The porting of the games will come with the expected improvements in lighting, textures and models.
Gamers who purchase the Unchartered Collection for PS4 will also be able to access the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End multiplayer beta. Moreover, those who pre-order the game will be able to grab some single player skins, a Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS. Gamers pre-ordering a digital version of the game will also gain access to a PS4 for immediate download.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More