Sony to launch limited-edition Metal Gear Solid V-themed PS4 alongside the game on Sept. 1
In a recent announcement, Sony has revealed that the launch of the 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain' game on PlayStation 4 (PS4) on September 1, 2015, will be accompanied by the launch of a limited-edition Metal Gear Solid V-themed PS4.
However, as per the announcement, the Metal Gear Solid V-themed PS4 will be available only in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. The limited-edition console will not be launched in the US markets.
According to the PlayStation blog, the limited-edition Metal Gear Solid V-themed PS4 console will be a 500GB PS4 which will be "inspired by the look of Snake's Bionic Arm." The console will be painted "distinctive deep red with gold line detail."
The PlayStation blog has also revealed that, along with the mentioned PS4 version, the other components of the limited-edition bundle will include a special metallic grey DualShock 4 wireless controller which looks like "the handgun held by Snake;" as well as the Day 1 Edition of 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain,' which will come "packed with bonus downloadable content."
Meanwhile, over and above the limited-edition bundle, Sony also reportedly plans to launch a standard PS4 package which will include a black PS4 console and the 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain' game.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More