New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man
According to police, a cop shot a gunman after when he saw him shot another man in East Harlem.
According to police sources, two special-victims officers were in a car when they witnessed the man kill another man close to E. 102nd St. and First Ave. soon before 8 pm.
According to police sources, the officers confronted the gunman after jumping out of the car; the man moved his weapon toward them. Police said that after that one of the officers fired two times, hitting the man in the chest.
Police also said that the shooter was taken to Harlem Hospital in stable condition. As per police sources, the man who was shot by attacker walked into Metropolitan Hospital Center, located three blocks away, with a graze wound.
According to a 72-year-old neighborhood resident, Greg, "I was eating dinner and I heard two things that sounded like firecrackers and then I heard a big boom. So two shots that sounded like a .22 and two shots that sounded like a Glock, like what a police officer would use". Police sources said that the officers were taken to a hospital and were treated for tinnitus.
Police sources also said that Cops recovered a .22-caliber handgun at the place where incident occurred along with three shell casings. Greg added that he feels tired because of all this and it's a need to find a way to live together.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More