Sony announces pricing/availability of X900C and X910C series 4K Ultra HD TVs
Sony has announced the pricing and availability details for its X900C and X910C series 4K Ultra HD TVs. At less than 0.2-inch in thickness, Sony's new 4K Ultra HD TVs combine an extraordinarily thin design with 4K clarity and stunning color.
According to Sony, the X900C is "thinner than a smartphone and is Sony's thinnest TV yet;" with the X910C being the thinnest TV of its size ever produced.
The X900C and X910C TVs are powered by Android TV; and give users the ability to stream apps and Android games to the TV seamlessly, either with an Android device or directly from the TV itself.
Sony commenced pre-sales on the X900C TV on Sunday, June 21; with full purchase availability starting in July. The X910C TVs are also scheduled to hit the markets this summer. Both the X900C and X910C TVs will be available at Sony stores; online at store.sony.com; Best Buy stores, bestbuy.com/SonyExperience; and Amazon.com/Sony.
Going by the pricing-related details announced by Sony, the cost of the new X900C 4K Ultra HD TV will range from $2,499 for the 55-inch model to $3,999 for the 65-inch models. In addition, there will also be a bigger 75-inch model -- the X910C 4K Ultra HD TV -- with a $5,499 maximum retail cost.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More