‘The Last Guardian’ PS4 scheduled for release in 2016
Fumito Ueda's forthcoming game 'The Last Guardian' PS4 is scheduled for launch in 2016. A video trailer of the game was revealed last week at Sony PlayStation's press conference at the 2015 E3 event. The game went into development back in 2007, and was first introduced to the public at the 2009 E3 show.
The game's last-week-revealed video clip - which concluded with the disclosure that 'The Last Guardian' PS4 will hit the markets next year - gave the gamers a peek at the adventure which the long-awaited title will unfold.
Confirming that 'The Last Guardian' PS4 is presently in development, Sony Worldwide Studios' President Shuhei Yoshida told IGN that the game is scheduled for release next year.
About the eight-year delay of 'The Last Guardian,' Yoshida said that the demonstration of the game shown at E3 2009 had been directly taken from the development kit. Yoshida also added that the game "wasn't running up to speed as shown in the video."
Yoshida explained: "The game was running on lower frame rate, but we captured them frame by frame and sped it up for the 20-second video, fully expecting the final game to eventually run on the desired speed."
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More