Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida: DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition launches June 25
In a post released on the PlayStation Blog on Wednesday, Shuhei Yoshida - Sony's president of Worldwide Studios, revealed that the DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition will be available from Thursday, June 25; with PS4 gamers finally getting their hands on the game.
The launch of the DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition will come as a welcome news for gamers who have been waiting for the title to hit the markets since 2013.
In the carefully-worded post finally announcing the much-awaited game's launch, Yoshida said: "Starting on Thursday, all PlayStation Plus members can download DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition and begin playing the offline mode."
Further, Yoshida also added that online access to the DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition will also commence from Thursday. Yoshida said that the rollout of DRIVECLUB for PS Plus users will be handled Sony and Evolution Studios in such a way that an increasing number of gamers is steadily brought online "while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly."
Reassuring the gamers that a lot of effort has gone into making the DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition available without any issues, Yoshida said that Sony has taken "a long time" in readying the game for launch due to some unexpected hold ups. Yoshida also said that the company will be "duly cautious" about the way in which the game is launched, so that it unfolds "the smoothest and most stable experience possible" for all gamers.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More