Mother kills Two Kids, Suspecting Them of Committing Sexual Assaults
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair and 9 year-old son, Stephen Berry, months apart in 2012 and 2013 and stored their bodies in a home freezer at her Detroit apartment.
Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway during the hearing,” I don’t regret any of this. I don’t feel any remorse for the death of those demons”. Blair alleged that her children had sexually abused a sibling and this is the reason why she committed the sinful act.
Blair narrated at the hearing that she repeatedly beat Stoni and Stephen and poured scalding water on them. She then made Stephen drink window cleaner, emphatically agreeing that this was her way of inflicting punishment.
However, it is hard to justify Blair’s act as she said that she did not see any of the abuse take place and moreover, didn’t get the police involved. The unrepentant mother argued that she did not inform the police because she feared she would lose her other children.
Nonetheless, the heartless Blair surely deserves not to be called a mother at all. In a separate case, authorities are seeking to end Blair’s parental rights to her other two children, an 8-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, who have also reported instances of physical abuse by Blair.
Blair has been charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, torture, child abuse, and committing child abuse first degree in the presence of another child. Blair will now face life in prison with no chance for parole.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More