Mother kills Two Kids, Suspecting Them of Committing Sexual Assaults
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair and 9 year-old son, Stephen Berry, months apart in 2012 and 2013 and stored their bodies in a home freezer at her Detroit apartment.
Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway during the hearing,” I don’t regret any of this. I don’t feel any remorse for the death of those demons”. Blair alleged that her children had sexually abused a sibling and this is the reason why she committed the sinful act.
Blair narrated at the hearing that she repeatedly beat Stoni and Stephen and poured scalding water on them. She then made Stephen drink window cleaner, emphatically agreeing that this was her way of inflicting punishment.
However, it is hard to justify Blair’s act as she said that she did not see any of the abuse take place and moreover, didn’t get the police involved. The unrepentant mother argued that she did not inform the police because she feared she would lose her other children.
Nonetheless, the heartless Blair surely deserves not to be called a mother at all. In a separate case, authorities are seeking to end Blair’s parental rights to her other two children, an 8-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, who have also reported instances of physical abuse by Blair.
Blair has been charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, torture, child abuse, and committing child abuse first degree in the presence of another child. Blair will now face life in prison with no chance for parole.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More