Mother kills Two Kids, Suspecting Them of Committing Sexual Assaults
It is hard to even imagine what a Detroit woman remorselessly committed; and she pleaded guilty on Monday to killing two of her children and shamelessly stated that does not regret beating and suffocating them.
The woman, Mitchelle Blair aged 36 killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair and 9 year-old son, Stephen Berry, months apart in 2012 and 2013 and stored their bodies in a home freezer at her Detroit apartment.
Blair told Judge Dana Hathaway during the hearing,” I don’t regret any of this. I don’t feel any remorse for the death of those demons”. Blair alleged that her children had sexually abused a sibling and this is the reason why she committed the sinful act.
Blair narrated at the hearing that she repeatedly beat Stoni and Stephen and poured scalding water on them. She then made Stephen drink window cleaner, emphatically agreeing that this was her way of inflicting punishment.
However, it is hard to justify Blair’s act as she said that she did not see any of the abuse take place and moreover, didn’t get the police involved. The unrepentant mother argued that she did not inform the police because she feared she would lose her other children.
Nonetheless, the heartless Blair surely deserves not to be called a mother at all. In a separate case, authorities are seeking to end Blair’s parental rights to her other two children, an 8-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, who have also reported instances of physical abuse by Blair.
Blair has been charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, torture, child abuse, and committing child abuse first degree in the presence of another child. Blair will now face life in prison with no chance for parole.
- Violent protests could discourage some guests from returning to Las Vegas casinos when they reopen
- Casino magnate Derek Stevens buys 1,000 flight tickets to help boost Las Vegas’ struggling economy
- What You Should Consider While Choosing the Best CBD Products?
- Virginia’s Hard Rock Bristol Casino proposal receives positive feedback from area residents
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
New Zealand News
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane
- Air New Zealand announces layoff for 300 engineering and Maintenance jobs
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More
On the eve of Christmas season and with the...Read More
Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment...Read More