REM Suidobashi and Megabots All Set To Match Their Real-Life Gigantic Robots
A US-based company recently challenged a Japanese company to match their real-life gigantic robots. Now it has been said that Suidobashi Heavy Industries of Japan and Megabots Inc. of USA will clash their ultimate inventions.
Megabots' co-founder Matt Oehrlein and his partner Gui Cavalcanti posted a YouTube video challenging Suidobashi Heavy Industries' robot Kuratas. They also said, "Suidobashi, you have a giant robot, we have a giant robot. You know what needs to happen".
Megabot, the U. S.-based company, is quite confident that its Mark 2 model, which is a towering 6-ton metal beast, will surely win the challenge.
Oehrlein in the video to the Japanese robotics company said that they have just finished the last bolts on the Mark 2, which is America's first fully functional giant piloted robot.
The massive robot is operated by a team of two people and can shoot three pounds paint balls at from its cannon at 100 miles per hour, said Oehrlein.
Co-founder Cavalcanti said they are American and they have added really big guns on its robot.
Suidobashi's CEO Kogoro Kurata responded to MegaBots through his own video. He said 'Come on guys, make it cooler'. He said just building something huge and adding guns on it, is American.
Suidobashi launched The Kurata, named after the CEO and designer, in 2012. It is a 4.5 tons robot. It is little less than Mark 2, a full heads-up display (HUD), and guns controlled by an advanced targeting system.
No venue or date for the battle of the death metals, but the challenge has been accepted.
- LG Chem to supply battery cells for Tesla’s Model Y electric SUV in China
- GiG extends sports-betting partnership with North Macedonia casino operator KAK DOO Skopje
- Payment Options for Indian Bettors on Online Casinos Operating in India
- Ohio’s Mahoning Valley Race Course cancels live horse racing for 2 weeks after employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Arcimoto creates new Roadster model by chopping top off 3-wheeled e-car’s top
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More