Former US President George H.W. Bush suffers neck fracture
According to reports, former US President George H.W. Bush suffered a neck fracture after falling at his home in Maine. According to a spokesman, he has a stable condition and will be staying in hospital for a brief duration.
Bush served as 41st president of America. Last time, he was hospitalized in Houston in December 2014 after he had some breathing difficulties.
The former President was brought to Maine Medical Center in Portland for treatment. A hospital spokesman, Matt Paul told in a telephone interview that on Wednesday afternoon, President Bush was brought to the hospital.
According to the spokesman, "He was brought here earlier today and diagnosed with a fracture in his neck. He is in stable condition and will be wearing a neck brace". He added that it is "too early to say when he will be released". However, he told that he will be staying in the hospital during the night.
According to McGrath, Bush will be staying in the hospital "as long as needed". He also said that his condition is ok.
President George W. Bush and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush are sons of Bush. At present, Jeb Bush is looking for the Republican nomination for presidential election to be held in 2016.
Bush had served two terms as Ronald Reagan's vice president and after that was elected president in 1988. Following one term, he lost his position, when Democrat Bill Clinton achieved victory.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More